Important Health Information
To our loyal customers:
With the developing COVID-19 situation, our highest priority is to keep our customers, employees and their families as safe as possible. We are closely following and assessing the challenges to our business and community, and we are committed to serving those who need our help.
As Mercedes-Benz of Midlothian stays open for business, please be assured that we are taking every precaution to minimize the risk of transmitting COVID-19 in our facility. Here are some of the added measures we have implemented:
- Additional cleaning staff will be on duty throughout the day, maximizing sanitizing efforts
- We have added more hand sanitizer stations for customers and employees throughout the dealership
- Employees showing symptoms of any illness are not allowed on site and encouraged to take advantage of their paid sick leave
- Handshakes will be suspended
If you are uncomfortable staying at the dealership while your car is being serviced, we encourage you to take advantage of the following conveniences:
- Loaner vehicles will remain available for pre-booked appointments
- Night drop-off allows you to bring your vehicle to the dealership after hours and be notified for pick up at the completion of service
- Online bill pay allows you to pay at your convenience from any desktop computer or mobile device
- After using online bill pay you can call to request an express pick-up and we will have your vehicle out front and ready for you when you arrive
If you are interested in purchasing a vehicle but feel uncomfortable coming into the dealership, we encourage you to try our At Home Try & Buy experience. With At Home Try & Buy, every aspect of the buying process, from test driving a vehicle to final delivery will take place in the comfort of your own home. Proper sanitary measures will be taken and social distancing will be practiced. Call now to learn more.
We hope these measures will allow us to continue serving our customers throughout these challenging circumstances. We will be monitoring the situation closely and will send updates if anything changes. Thank you for your continued trust in our business. If there is anything we can do to better meet your needs, please do not hesitate to ask.